24 January 2007

Going on holiday

Hi all,

Just letting you all know that I am going on another extended holiday… yes, extended … 6 weeks…. Yipppeeee

I am leaving for India tomorrow morning and will be back on the 12th of March. However, during this trip I will not be doing much traveling … I am going to be doing Ashtanga Yoga twice a day. I have been doing Yoga once or twice a week at the gym for a few years now and have found it to be a great compliment to my Pilates practice. I must thank my yoga instructor Ann Behrend for being such a great teacher. As with anything in life, (even though parents don’t want to believe it), if you have a great teacher, you will enjoy whatever it is you are learning and you will grow, thrive and succeed in the subject / practice.

Last year in October, I attended a 3 day workshop at the Bikram Jozi Yoga studio. Michael Gannon from the US was the teacher and he really inspired me. Michael mentioned he would be teaching in India and also visiting his guru and that we were welcome to join him. So that is how I arrived at this point in my yoga journey…

I am not taking my phone with, I am not taking my laptop with and actually I hope to do some reading in a book which is not a techie book for the first time in many many years. I am going to be reading the book: “Yoga School Dropout”.

It is 4pm and I can’t believe I am still slogging away at work… so many things still to do J A colleague of mine recently said the following and it is so true “If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would get done.”

Anyway, if you’d like to keep up to date with what I am up to, I have created a blog, which I will attempt to post to whenever I have internet connectivity.

The address is: http://andreas-yogaexperience.blogspot.com/

Cheers

Andreas



NOTE: This e-mail message is subject to the MTN Group disclaimer see http://www.mtn.co.za/default.aspx?pid=34411

No comments: